Sunday, June 1, 2008

Silence In The Library - BBC Video Extras

For all the lurvely 'internationals' that visit BLOGTOR WHO, here are some of the goodies on the BBC website that accompanied last night's DOCTOR WHO episode, SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY. First up, it's THE BIG QUESTION with CATHY T and DAVEY T. Surprisingly, they're talking about books...

video


Next up, it's a clip from STEVE PEMBERTON filming the cast and crew. I hope there's more of this to come as decent length video diary from this guy would be a topper.




And lastly, here's one of my favourite moments from last night's DOCTOR WHO CONFIDENTIAL. It's the gang playing a card game...

6 comments:

Caffeinejunkie said...

I said this earlier and I'll say it again... Thank you. I really appreciate you posting the extras!

BLOGTOR said...

Happy to share!

C2 said...

Yup - as one of the lurking internationals, I agree completely with caffeinejunkie. We sooo appreciate all the extras! :o)

BLOGTOR said...

It warms the very heart/hard drive of BLOGTOR to receive these kinds words.

Meow said...

Blogtor, you are my hero for sharing the extras. Looking forward to more notifications in the OG DTAT. ::hugs::

BLOGTOR said...

BLOGTOR hugs back!