After an encounter with the deadly Mandragora Helix, the Doctor and Sarah Jane land in 15th Century San Martino. In the midst of danger, secrecy and intrigue, they witness the flowering of the Italian Renaissance.
As the masque to celebrate the accession of the new Duke approaches, the Doctor realises that a third visitor has arrived with him in the TARDIS. It is a force with the power to wipe out human civilisation forever. The Doctor has brought it to Earth – and only the Doctor can stop it...
• Commentary by Tom Baker (The Doctor), Gareth Armstrong (Giuliano), Philip Hinchcliffe (Producer) and Chris D'Oyly-John (Production Unit Manager).• The Secret of the Labyrinth - Cast and crew look back at the making of The
Masque of Mandragora
• Bigger on the Inside - The history of the TARDIS
• Now and Then - A return visit to the locations used for The Masque of
• Beneath the Masque - Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman take
the Masque to task
• Radio Times Billings (PDF )
• Production Information Subtitles
• Photo Gallery• Coming Soon Trailer
Labels: 2|entertain, classic dr who dvd, Dr Who DVD, masque of mandragora, Tom Baker