• Commentary with actors Lalla Ward and Myra Frances, director Christopher Barry and visual effects designer Mat Irvine.
• Christopher Barry: Director – director Christopher Barry, on location in the Wiltshire village of Aldbourne, talks about his career.
• Team Erato - the BBC Visual Effects crew talk about the problems they faced building and operating Erato.
• Animal Magic – shot on the studio set for ‘The Creature from the Pit’, the fourth Doctor tells viewers of the long-running childrens’ show about some of the creatures he has met on his travels.
• Photo Gallery
• Coming Soon Trailer
• Radio Times Listings in Adobe PDF format.
• Programme subtitles
Labels: 2005-2010, classic dr who dvd, classic dvd, creature from the pit, Doctor Who DVD, Dr Who DVD, Tom Baker