• Amy and Rory are caught up in a century~spanning scheme.
• The Silence blew up the TARDIS.
• The lines,"Fear me - I've killed hundreds of Time Lords," and "Fear me - I've killed all of them," come from The Doctor's Wife.
• The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People is about "an alien shape~changer and an industrial dispute"; a cross between The Thing and Made In Dagenham.
• A Good Man Goes To War sees The Doctor and Rory "blaze across galaxies to save the woman in both their lives." It also sees the return of the Cybermen.
Labels: almost people, good man goes to war, season 6, season 6 spoilers, series 6, series 6 spoilers, The Doctor's Wife, The Rebel Flesh