Toby Jones up for Dream Lord return

Toby Jones revealed in a recent interview that he would like to return to Doctor Who. The actor, who starred as The Dream Lord in Amy's Choice, was speaking to Short List.com and was asked if he would like to reprise his 2010 role, Jones replied:
"Yes. I did it because my kids like watching Doctor Who."
Talking about fans, he said:
"I get a lot of strange stuff, particularly from Doctor Who fans. One person depicts every character I’ve played in incredible detail with felt-tips and crayons. You don’t know what to do with it – it’s not like I’m going to hang up pictures of myself."
Toby Jones will be seen on the small screen in the UK over Christmas with fellow Who alumni Penelope Wilton and Imelda Staunton in the BBC/HBO Hitchcock drama, The Girl. Read his full interview HERE.

10 Characters Who Should Return To Doctor Who

RECENT POSTS
Devil in the Smoke eBook
Talons of Weng-Chiang audiobook
News Round~Up
The Snowmen - new trailer 
Doctor Who 2013 News
Tweet

Labels: , ,