The Name of the Doctor - 11 Teasers


Included below are eleven spoiler~free teasers for the next Doctor Who episode, The Name of the Doctor. It airs May 18 in the UK (at 7pm) and North America whilst it broadcasts a day later in Australia, Poland and South Africa. Visit the episode section for more pics, news and clips HERE.

• We visit somewhere "a very long time ago"...

• "I never realised you were a woman."

• Been a while since we've seen a repair shop.

• "This time I will be Soufflé Girl."

• Clara gets to show off a lot of new outfits. A lot.

• "Sorry, but you're about to make a very big mistake."

• There are flashbacks from The Rings of Akhaten and Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS, amongst others.

• The Doctor kisses someone, for real.

• That is definitely bigger on the outside.

• In his weekends off, Strax likes to visit Glasgow.

• "They cared for me, during the dark times. I owe them, I have a duty."


Labels: , , , , , , ,