Moffat has "ludicrous challenge" for Doctor Who Series 9 Episode 11

Last week current show runner Steven Moffat was interviewed at BAFTA in New York, USA celebrating ten years of Doctor Who. During the Q&A, the writer brought up some news about Doctor Who Series 9, he said:
"I've got a script where I've set my self a ludicrous challenge. When episode 11 comes up in the next series of Doctor Who, you'll see just how ludicrous a challenge I set myself. I'm in a state of panic about it!"
VISIT THE DOCTOR WHO SERIES 9 EPISODE GUIDE HERE

This would probably suggest that Steven is taking care of a two part finale for Doctor Who Series 9, episodes 11 and 12 (as expected). Moffat was interview by writer and broadcaster Jaci Stephen, and you can watch it in the player below.



Currently filming are episodes 7 and 8, written by Peter Harness (Kill The Moon) and feature the return of the Zygons along with Kate Stewart (Jemma Redgrave) and Osgood (Ingrid Oliver) - you can check out some filming pics HERE and HERE.

5 reasons why Osgood should be the next companion

Labels: , , , , , , , ,