GT Time & Space special - Interviews with Tennant, Tate, Sladen, Smith and more

GT magazine has announced details of its new Doctor Who special available today - Time & Space. This EXCLUSIVE 178 page collection featuring interviews from the last decade of Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures with David Tennant, Matt Smith, John Hurt, Russell T Davies, John Barrowman, Elisabeth Sladen, Catherine Tate, Russell Tovey, Mark Gatiss, Arthur Darvill, Naoko Mori, Andrew Hayden Smith and many more!

It's priced £2.99/$3.99 and is available now - you can order online HERE. GT editor Darren Scott told Blogtor:
"In the very first interview that's published in this special edition of GT I told Elisabeth Sladen that Sarah Jane was one of the reasons I wanted to become a journalist. She was delighted and told me to put that in the piece. The rest is history, and I've used the Time Scoop to take a little journey back through my own timeline and revisit classic interviews with the stars of my favourite shows. Oh the memories, converging in one time zone! Thankfully the hangovers have been relegated to the past, but I hope people enjoy them. And we never did get that figure of Donna in a wedding dress!"
GT: Time & Space is available online HERE.