Doctor Who Series 9: 10 quotes from Before The Flood


Included below are 10 quotes from the next Doctor Who episode, Before The Flood. The second of a two-parter, it airs on BBC One at 8.25pm pm, October 10. Check out the synopsis HERE and cast list HERE.
Somehow I doubt that Rose or Martha or Amy lost their breakfast on their first trip.

Why have we gone to Russia?

I used to be in Military Intelligence. I was demoted for dangling a colleague out of a window.

If you love me in any way, you’ll come back.

First proper alien, and he’s an idiot.

This isn’t a potential future, this is the future now. It’s already happened.

This regeneration, it’s a bit of a clerical error anyway.

Doctor, such an honour. I’ve always been a huge admirer. This is really a delight.

You can’t cheat time, I just tried.

Maybe it will mean that the universe will be ruled by cats or something in the future.
VISIT THE DOCTOR WHO SERIES 9 EPISODE GUIDE HERE


Labels: , , , , ,