Doctor Who Series 9: What Did The Cards Say in Under The Lake? [SPOILERS]


PLEASE NOTE:
THIS ARTICLE INCLUDES SPOILERS IF YOUR HAVE NOT SEEN UNDER THE LAKE



In the latest episode of Doctor Who Series 9, Under The Lake, companion Clara (Jenna Coleman) helped out the Doctor (Peter Capaldi) with his social etiquette in an underground base in Earth's future (or past, depending on when you're reading this). As the cards did flip by pretty quickly, here they are again for you to read at your leisure!

I completely understand why it was difficult not to get captured

It was my fault, I should have known you didn’t live in Aberdeen

I didn’t mean to imply that I don’t care

No-one is going to get eaten / vapourised / exterminated / upgraded / possessed / mortally wounded turned into jelly
We’ll all get out of this unharmed

Labels: , , , , , ,